Meetings for ostomates, family members & caregivers in the Greater Spokane area are held monthly* (see Schedule below) at the Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, Spokane, WA.
Please contact Susie Leonard Weller, Carol Nelson, Rich Judd or Phillip Moyle (see contacts below) if you have any questions about the Spokane Ostomy Support Group or meetings.
All are welcome to join us!
Meetings are held ...
When: Meetings held on the first Tuesday each month (February-November). See Meeting Schedule below.
Time: 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Location: Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, Women's Center, Avista A & B Room
Sacred Heart Medical Center
101 W 8th Ave.
Women's Center, Avista A & B Room
Check Meeting Schedule below
- February 5: Ostomy Support + Using the UOAA Website + Ostomy Supply Donations+Ostomy Support
- March 5: Nutritionist + Ostomy Support
- April 2: Peer Supprt Mentors + Business Updates + Ostomy Support
- May 7: Brian Gates, Pharmacist + Ostomy Support
- June 4: Ostomy Support-Topic TBA
- July2: Summer Social / Picnic
- August 6: Ostomy Support-Topic TBA
- September 3: Ostomy Support-Topic TBA
- October 1: Ostomy Support-Topic TBA
- November 5: Ostomy Support-Topic TBA
- Susie Leonard Weller (Support Group Facilitator)
- Telephone: 509-499-1423
- Email: email@example.com
- Carol Nelson (Visitation Program)
- Call: 509-443-1242
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rich Judd, Byram Healthcare:
- Telephone: 509-534-4123
- Email: email@example.com
- Phillip Moyle (Newsletter)
- Telephone: 509-251-6988
- Email: SOSG.Input@gmail.com